Monday, February 19, 2007

Call back from insurance!

I am impressed.

The person doing my medical review called me back this morning around 8:30am. We talked a little about me getting the day off and him having to work, just light chat. I asked him what was needed, and how to get it going since it's taken so long.

He said he needs 5 years of medical history from my current doctor office and my previous one (at CSU). He gave me HIS fax number, so I can avoid the Anthem mail & fax sorting/filing system.

Like I said, I am impressed. Rick was nice and professional. If Anthem is the one holding the process up, it is not his doing.

So, since I have today off, I will be going to my doctors and having them fax stuff over. He may have woken me up early on my day off, but it was so worth it to get this process moving and RESOLVE it.