Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Missed Photo Oppertunities



My drive back to Fort Collins after Christmas was late in the day, and one of those occasions I kick myself later for not taking pictures of.

Here is the only shot I got from the drive. It's looking east, at Denver illuminating the night sky. It reminded me of Mordor. Alas though, there were far more spectacular scenes along the way. Glenwood Canyon is always amazing, especially at night covered in snow.

A few days later (Saturday the 29th) I was going to Erin's parents' house for the afternoon and thought about bringing my camera but decided to leave it at home. Maddie was giving countless adorable snow poses that I missed, and we later went for a drive farther south where the evaporating snow had created a thick fog, which I would have loved to get shots of.